Over the past few months Labour MP’s have spoken of the incredible abuse they have come under by constituents. It is of such a serious nature that;
- NEC (National Executive Committee) meetings have had to be held in secret.
- CLP (Constituency Labour Party) meetings have had to be cancelled indefinitely.
- Police have been called in to investigate allegations of assault
- Leadership candidate Angela Eagle had to be temporarily moved into police protection after an attack on her constituency office.
- ‘Far left entryists’ are having to be weeded out of the membership due to the threat they pose to the safety of CLP staff.
Amongst the most serious and well documented allegations of abuse was claimed by Jess Phillips MP. She said she was subjected to600 tweets on Twitterin one night joking about raping her.
That’s not quite how it went down. It was a bending of the truth…
View original post 1,219 more words