Following compelling evidence of the problems in the rollout of Universal Credit in its recent follow ups the Work and Pensions Committee has re-launched its inquiry and is accepting written submissions.
However, the inquiry was relaunched last month, on 21 February, and the deadline for written submissions is Monday 20 March 2017.
You can submit your views through theUniversal Credit inquiry page.
Call for written submissions
The Committee invites written submissions addressing one or more of the following points:
- How long are people waiting for their Universal Credit claim to be processed, and what impact is this having on them?
- How are claimants managing with being paid Universal Credit monthly in arrears?
- Has Universal Credit improved the accuracy of payments?
- Have claimants reported making a new claim for Universal Credit, and then found that the system has not registered their claim correctly?
- What impact is Universal Credit having on rent…
View original post 301 more words